Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund
171 Orange St, Suite 3, New Haven, CT 06510-3111
firstname.lastname@example.org – (203) 789-8690
- Support the work of GNHCLF through my tax deductible contribution
- Learn more about investment opportunities with GNHCLF
- Learn more about the application process for borrowers
- Leave a Legacy: Many donors find that the easiest way they can make a substantial gift to the Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund is to make a bequest in their will. There are many different kinds of bequest. With each, the entire value of the bequest is eligible for a charitable deduction against their estate taxes.
Sample Bequest Language: I give to the Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund, Inc., a charitable organization located in New Haven, Connecticut, the sum of $____% of my estate; or the property described herein) for its general purposes.
- To leave the remainder of your estate, after all other disbursements have been made: “All the rest, residue, and the remainder of my estate, both real and personal, I give to the Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund, Inc., a charitable organization located in New Haven, CT, to be used for its general purposes.”
Always check first with a qualified advisor or estate attorney before making any changes to your current plans. For additional information on how to make a deferred gift to GNHCLF, contact Development Officer Darcy Arcand at (203) 789-8690, ext. 127.