Nonprofit Facilities Loan Program Description
Eligibility and Terms
Need a low-cost, flexible, loan to make it work?
- Need a piece of equipment?
- Need to renovate your office?
- Need to update technology?
- Need HVAC improvements?
The Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund has loans available to local nonprofits to purchase equipment or to complete maintenance or improvements projects in either owned or leased space.
Uses: Loans can be used for planned or emergency situations and can cover the costs of operating expenses or for most any type of building improvement and maintenance or capitalized equipment purchase such as:
- Roof repair or replacement
- Bringing building up to code
- Environmental remediation
- ADA Code repairs
- HVAC system
- Vehicles for service-oriented use
- Office expansion/renovation
- Loan amounts generally from $5,000 – $75,000
- Fixed Interest Rate of 6% – 7.5%
- 1 – 5 year terms, amortizing
- 1-2points commitment fee
TO APPLY: Contact Carla Weil at 203-789-8690 or via email at Carla@gnhclf.org