This is how it works:
1. Individuals and organizations invest a minimum of $1,000 for at least a one-year term.
2. We pool these investments with our other capital to create loans.
3. These loans are lent to borrowers with goals aligned with our mission.
4. Our investors receive quarterly interest payments along with information on the good that their investment is doing.
5. Our borrowers receive the affordable funding they need to make our communities stronger!
6. Once an investment period is up, the investor can choose to renew their investment or be repaid.
Even a small investment in the Greater New Haven Community Loan Fund leverages a large return in community development and neighborhood stabilization.
Every Loan Fund investor has experienced great satisfaction in knowing that his or her investment has had a positive impact on our community.
For information on investing, please email or call Darcy Arcand at 203-789-8690 ext. 127